The best investment criteria:
1. Company has >50% customers in one or more markets
2. Company is growing sales every year for at least 5 years
3. Company has a >40% Gross margin every year for at least 5 years
4. Company has a >20% net profit margin every year for at least 5 years
5. Company spends <25% of revenue on Sales, Marketing, General and Administrative Costs
6. Company spends <20% of revenue on Research and Development
7. Company price is less than 5 times earnings from the last 12 months.
8. Company CEO founded the business and has no external business responsibilities
9. The company has under a 0.8 total debt to equity ratio.
10. Company is priced at less than 3 times its book value.